woensdag 2 april 2014

vervoer gevraagd naar Cesenatico

Dear sir ,

I’m contacting you to ask if you can help me to find Dutch people that will attend the next Vele di Pasqua organized in Cesenatico, Itay.

I’m asking this, because I would like to buy a new Mast for my A-class catamaran from Piet Saarberg and I would like to save part of the costs of transportation of the mast from Holland to Italy.
So, if you know someone who will attend the regatta in Cesenatico, Italy, I would like to ask the courteousness if is possible to bring the mast to me.

I’m available to pay 100/150 Euro as reimbursement of the transport cost to Italy.

The address where Pick up the mast is:
Voltastraat 5
2041 CK
Zandvoort

The address where deliver it is:
Congrega Velisti
Via Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour, 27,
47042 Cesenatico

Thanks,
Daniel
d.pascucci@libero.it

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Zoeken in deze blog